Hey Rhi~ We have some friends that moved into our ward here in So. Cal about 6 months ago and he is from Coalville. Isn't that where you are from? His name is Adam Brown and I think his sister's name is Andrea. He's pretty sure he knows you. Isn't that a small world? ~Mandy~
Sooo Funny! Carter wanted to watch it over and over again. And I am glad to know that my kid isn't the only one that wears his Halloween costume all year round! :)
I just happened to snoop on to your blog today, and oh am I glad I did! I love it--those are some mad skillz Jonny! Joe will definitely need to peep this!
Johnny, this is your cousin Sam. For the next family reunion, will demonstrate your mad skillz in person? I'd like to do that trick but I keep having a hard time falling just right. It's obvious you've mastered that part so I need some tutoring! We always knew you were "special!"
10 comments:
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh man.....that is priceless. You can FOREVER keep this video, Rhi, for special moments....
Sooo funny! We will have to come up to see the mad skills in person!
w o w.
Those are some serious skills. You are one lucky woman.
hilarious! I didn't know jonny knew how to ride a skateboard and do some amazing "tricks". Tell him i admire his grace in defeat. David G
Hey Rhi~
We have some friends that moved into our ward here in So. Cal about 6 months ago and he is from Coalville. Isn't that where you are from? His name is Adam Brown and I think his sister's name is Andrea. He's pretty sure he knows you. Isn't that a small world?
~Mandy~
Sooo Funny! Carter wanted to watch it over and over again. And I am glad to know that my kid isn't the only one that wears his Halloween costume all year round! :)
That is so hilarious! Hopefully we'll make it up there sometime soon.
I love it! Tyler wants to watch it over and over. Okay, one more time.
I just happened to snoop on to your blog today, and oh am I glad I did! I love it--those are some mad skillz Jonny! Joe will definitely need to peep this!
Johnny, this is your cousin Sam. For the next family reunion, will demonstrate your mad skillz in person? I'd like to do that trick but I keep having a hard time falling just right. It's obvious you've mastered that part so I need some tutoring! We always knew you were "special!"
Post a Comment