
Are you kidding me? I just read that it will be 20 years, yes that is 20 years since their sophomore album? Ahhhh, the good ol' days of turning on my boom box, crankin' it up loud, dancing my heart out (choreographed with my friends of course) my mile high bangs hitting my forehead, and having not having a care in the world.....Yeah, I will take what I have now. I am just thankful that I don't have any pictures from that time period in my possession for Jonny to see. And Mom, if pictures do exist from this time period, let's just let them be! Although embarrassing as those times may be to me now, I think I will be tuning into the Today Show to be watching their performance...Let the roasting begin!!
6 comments:
Hey, who are these guys anyway???
That so cracked me up. I am right with ya on all of that... The dance routines, the hair...yadayada. And no I had not heard about the reunion. Has it really been that long? we are getting old!
I call dibs on Jordan!!!!!
ok that makes me feel really old. wow. HI! I found your blog on dave and serena's. hope you don't mind. your kids are getting so big! cuties. check us out too! www.lenehanfamily.blogspot.com
take care!
Cori
I was a huge fan too. So freakin funny. Oh, the good ol' days.
I missed that show...or did I? Wow, I can't believe it...surely not 20 years ago. We are too young for it to be 20 years ago.
Post a Comment