Friday, May 16, 2008

Jonny the sore loser


So last week Jonny had a Wii playing party for the boys that he teaches at church. One of them brought over his guitars for the game Guitar Hero game. It was fun and he actually left the guitars and game with us. As a result, Jonny is convinced he is a rock star now. He has been playing it almost every night for a week. Just for the record, Jonny has logged in more hours on this thing than I have. On Wednesday Jonny came home from church and turned this on. We played together, going head to head to see who could get the highest score. So we played guitar hero for 2 1/2 HOURS that night all because I kept out scoring Jonny, and he just couldn't turn it off with a loss. So here it is Friday and I am still trying to catch up on sleep...this vanilla diet coke is helping though!!

1 comment:

nana11 said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need a video of this stuff!!