Assuming I can get this to work, the title of the post will make more sense if you have your sound up. This is our sweet 9 3/4 month old Mia. She is absolutely the sweetest, best baby ever! (not that I am partial though!!!)
That just made my boys morning. They loved watching Mia and Jonny dancing and want come back to Texas so they can dance with Mia. She is so cute and getting so big!
Ok! You just made my week! That was the cutest video ever. I can't wait to show it to Shawn & the kids. What a doll. I can't believe Mia is 9 months already. You definitely have a dancer on your hands. Kelly
8 comments:
Ok, that was cute and hilarious watching Mia with Jonny dancing! I bet Corey will get a kick out of this video!!
Very cute! Maggie is on her way to being a super star dancer like Mia!
Okay, other than seeing Jonny dance, that's the cutest video EVER!
That just made my boys morning. They loved watching Mia and Jonny dancing and want come back to Texas so they can dance with Mia. She is so cute and getting so big!
Ok! You just made my week! That was the cutest video ever. I can't wait to show it to Shawn & the kids. What a doll. I can't believe Mia is 9 months already. You definitely have a dancer on your hands. Kelly
oh, was that post about Jonny or Mia? I'm not sure who I got a bigger kick out of watching. ryan
That is SO CUTE! She REALLY is a sweet baby and I'm not sure I've ever heard her whine. She's an angel baby!
Precious! She's so cute...I would love to just squeeze her.
I'm not quite savvy enough to figure out this video thing....you might have to give me some lessons.
Post a Comment