AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay I think I feel a bit better now! I love being a mom, but seriously, sometimes they make me want to scream, hence, the this post!! Mckenna and I had a rough morning and I just needed to scream and let all that penned up emotion out. Today though was the straw that broke the camel's back, I called and am seeking professional help as how to deal with her and maybe help her to deal with things better. I won't bore anyone with more details than that, but I finally did what I have been saying I should do for a long time now. Part of being a parent is having days like this and I accept that but am ready to stop beating my head into the wall. So I hope ya'll have a better day than mine! Thanks for reading!!
4 comments:
I'm sorry! It's such a beautiful day outside - maybe going out and taking a long walk with Luke and Mia will help. Yup, I do remember those kind of days though.....
You're not alone!!!
You're an awesome mom and I don't think there's a mom out there who hasn't felt like screaming that! (Actually, at least you do it virtually, I'm tempted to do it in real life!!)
Try Diet coke and girl scout cookies...always makes me feel better. ;)
Every mother feels like screaming every once and a while. I know how you feel, esp towards the end of the week for us. You are an awesome mother and just remember that girls are a tad more hard than boys. I am so thankful to have another boy this summer!
Thanx ya'll!! The DC was my next move after screaming!
Post a Comment