Thursday, March 6, 2008
Best Buddies
In typical Rhiannon fashion I missed an all day opportunity to get a picture of two of the cutest little dudes in the world!!! We had the opportunity to watch Luke's new "bestest buddies" (his words to be exact) while his mom was out of town. They played and played and played and played all day long. Let me just tell you, that was one tired little boy! They are soooooo so cute because they share the same mannerisms, same interests, same boy language if you will, and pretty much same sense of humor. They are soo cute, did I mention that already? They played Jedi's in one form or another all. day. long. Whether it was light saber combat with each other, getting the bad dudes as a team, fighting the good dudes as a team, playing with Luke's little galactic action figures, or his star wars transformers they did it all and were content the whole day. I love seeing his toys get used like that. Those boys, man I just can't get over how much fun I had watching them be boys. Oh and did I mention how cute they were yet? Okay, do you get the feeling that I am smitten over my son? I'd have to say you were right! And you might also get the impression that Luke is a little on the spoiled side if he has all those Jedi options, well, yeah, you might be right. But hey, at least he plays with them all, I don't feel so bad about the volume of toys if they all get their fair share of playing with. Sorry for the no picture thing, I truly messed up, considering that I have been looking forward to posting about this all week. Yep pitiful I know!! What else would you expect out of me anyways!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks so much for your blog. Love to read about the kids. Oh, and are things better with Mckenna??
Mckenna...she's a girl...so depends on the day and situation!
Post a Comment