I am going to post a warning-- I guess that would be the best word for it. That being-- if you check this site more than once you will probably discover that it is never the same. I enjoy change (most times) and am trying to figure this whole blog thing out. So far great fun.
This last year has seen a lot of change for us. In November our family size changed from 4 to 5. We don't go many places and we take an extra long time to get there when we do but all in all it has been lots of fun. The other changes, Jonny took and passed his big engineering test and is now able to put his name on projects instead of working under someone and letting them stamp his work. I am very proud of him and apparently he is very proud of himself, as he boldly declares that "P.E.s don't change diapers or P.E.s don't..." That has been great fun finding out what P.E.s don't do, as a result my work load has changed!! (For a little while at least, when I show him what P.E.s will do!) Another contributing factor to the change in mine and Jonny's work load is our new TV(More for me, less for him.) Yep finally made the plunge to High Definiton and DVR. Ahhh the beauty of modern technology! Well, okay I will give him a break, tv is a very big weakness of mine so I won't put all the blame on him, just most of it.
I do have to say that 2007 was good to us and I am looking forward to what 2008 will bring. Hopefully a minivan soon! (hint hint Jonny)
2 comments:
Rhi-
Yes, with us having 3 kids come July we bought the minivan a month ago! I highly recommend it!! Well, I love reading blogs when I have time :). Well, I have to go b/c lots of photography stuff to work on today. Talk to you soon.
Oooh, I resisted the minivan for so long, but now I love it and can't think of going back (until all our kids are out of the house...yikes).
Haha, they think they're pretty hot stuff when they get little letters behind their name, huh? Cash used to answer my phones with "Dr. Hill." not funny.
Oh, about your reflux post, what a bummer! Have you tried a rx for zantac or prilosec? my nephews had reflux really bad and their dr. gave them meds...I"m not for tons of meds but if it lets you and Mia sleep it's so worth it!
I love reading about the Gibsons!
Post a Comment